Dry, cracked hands look unkempt and aged, so it is always important to keep them hydrated and soft. Nothing is more unpleasant than having to meet someone with dry hands. You can not not think of the feeling you’ll get when touching a dry hand.
We all know that our hands suffer when they expose to the weather, too much water, dirt, chemicals and sunlight.
The most common cause of dry hands is the deterioration of the outer layer of skin. The skin is designed to retain moisture and to rejuvenate naturally, but these processes are stopped by sun exposure, strong wind, dirt, chemicals, factors that damage skin constantly and so the skin can not retain moisture. And damaged skin is vulnerable to UV rays that can dry them and accelerate their natural aging process.
What are the best remedies for dry, cracked hands?
- Prepare yourself a paste with half a ripe avocado, a tablespoon of olive oil and a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. Mix them well and put this paste on your hands. The skin will be moisturized and smoother. Leave the mask for about 15 minutes then rinse with warm water.
- Let your hands to soak for a few minutes in water with apple cider vinegar, then wipe up shallow. Apple cider vinegar helps relieve chapped and dry hands.
- Use a natural moisturizer without parabens, fragrance and any kinds of chemicals, preferably with glycerin. Look for the one that suits you. It is recommended to always have a hand cream in your bag and take care to use it once in a while.
- Use a moisturizing soap with a low pH, which doesn’t dry your skin. Choose a soap with more natural ingredients.
- Make a mask with an egg yolk, a little lemon juice and a tablespoon of olive oil and let it work on hands for about 15 minutes. This mask prevents your hands from aging and makes them softer.
- A good idea to keep your hands young it’s a mask prepared only with egg whites. It has anti-aging properties and helps regenerate skin cells.
- Prepare your own cream. How to do this? Combine a little rose water with a tablespoon of glycerin and a few drops of lemon juice. Massage your hands with this lotion. This lotion helps to remove spots on the skin.
- Prepare yourself a cream of cucumber juice and glycerin and use it every night. This cream gives your hands a healthy air and helps keep them hydrated.
Do not forget to use gloves every time you use cleaning products, because they dry your hands and accelerate their aging process