If you’re a woman, then you know that healthy hair is very important to you. Especially, the issue of split ends is an upsetting drawback since it gives your hair an unkempt look. Here’s how to fix the problem:
1. Cut your hair tips regularly. Hair tends to split if it has been a long time since the last visit to the hairdresser.
2. Massage your scalp with olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil or combine them all. It would be advisable to apply the treatment in the evening, to leave to act overnight, but if you do not have time for it, let it on the hair for at least an hour and wash your hair with shampoo.
Oil is one of the most affordable remedies for hair hydration, reducing the appearance of split ends.
3. Prepare a hair mask with a teaspoon of almond oil, one egg yolk and a tablespoon of honey.
Mix these ingredients and apply the mask on the entire hair length. Leave it to act for half an hour, then wash your hair as usual.
4. Papaya. This fruit is a good source of protein that helps to keep your hair moisturized.
Cut 2 slices of papaya, put them in a blender and mix them until you get a paste. Mix the paste with 2 tablespoons of yogurt and apply the mask on hair.
Cover your hair with a bathing cap and leave the mask on for 30 minutes. Wash your head using a shampoo.
5. Mix equal amount of castor oil, almond oil, mustard and olive oil and apply the mask on the hair. Gently massage your scalp and wrap your hair in a warm towel.
Stay with the mask on hair for at least 30 minutes, then wash your hair.
6. Avocado is great for hair. It makes your hair shine and be mellow.
Make an avocado mask by grinding it and apply it on the hair, insisting on the peaks. Leave it on for 30 minutes.
7. Chamomile tea has calming properties which works perfectly in the case of split ends.
Prepare a cup of chamomile tea, apply it on your hair and leave it for 15-30 minutes, then wash your hair as you do normally.
8. Eat more healthy fats such as almonds, chia seeds, avocados and cashews to keep your hair healthy. Include these foods in your diet.
9. Mix a tablespoon of castor oil with one of honey. Apply the mask to the peaks and wash your hair after half an hour.